- Is a 501c3 nonprofit corporation
- Helping to fuel the women’s movement and criminal justice reform
- A modern, innovative second-chance movement
- A Workforce and Career Advancement Center – specializing in career placement
- A local advocate for fair chance employment
- Empowerment for women, their families and communities
- A supportive, inspiring, and educational resource that assist clients in meeting their personal and professional reintegration goals
By empowering women to take their lives back and embrace the next steps; Arouet’s pre-release program educates women about health/wellness, education/career preparation, community & family integration, and goal attainment.
After leaving prison, Arouet continues the journey with women after release by providing two post-release programs focused on mentorship, coaching, family reunification, financial literacy/budgeting, and career preparation.
Arouet provides scholarship funding to formerly incarcerated women, allowing them to achieve their higher educational goals.
“Thank you to the Arouet foundation and Televerde for believing in me when I was not sure how to believe in myself.”
Alison Rapping | CEO
Mary Nicole Barber | Operations & Internal Affairs Manager
Tami Martinez | Career Center Manager
Kristin Romaine | Innovator in Residence
Board of Directors
- Lynne Oldham | Chair
- Vince Barsolo | Treasurer
- Dana Campbell Saylor | Member
- Tasneem Doctor | Member
- Jim Hooker | Member
- Colleen Schwab | Member