We Are Arouet
- A 501c3 nonprofit corporation
- A modern, innovative second-chance movement
- A local advocate for Fair Chance employment
- A supportive, inspiring, and educational resource that assist clients in meeting their personal and professional reintegration goals
- A Workforce and Career Advancement Center – specializing in workforce training, identifying Fair Chance employers, and full-service career placement
- A local organization dedicated to educating, supporting and training fair chance employers
- Empowerment, services and education for women, their families and communities
- A holistic, inspiring, and educational Center For Success – that assist clients in meeting their personal and professional reintegration goals
FOURTH ANNUAL AROUET GOLF TOURNAMENT
Situated on 280 acres and nestled among the foothills of majestic South Mountain, this year’s 4th Annual Golf Tournament will be held at Legacy Golf Resort.
The Second Step Act Needs to Deliver Smart Criminal Justice Reform With Long-Term ROI
Recognized Leader in the Nonprofit Community Will Drive Increased Awareness and Opportunity for Arouet…
Over 1,000 women have graduated the TOPS re-entry program inside of Perryville Prison.
Since 2017 we have provided support, services and resources to 62 women post-incarceration.
Less than 10% recidivism rate for TOPS graduates since our inception versus the Arizona average of 35.9%*
*2017 ADJC Recidivism Fact Sheet
“The TOPS program taught me…how to forgive, put myself first, and make sure everything and everyone I choose to have in my life is a win-win.”
– Patricia D, TOPS Graduate
Arouet is a modern, innovative, second-chance movement for women transitioning out of the correctional system and our mission is to restore individuals, rebuild families, and positively impact communities. We provide preparation for reentry, workforce development, health and wellness and successful community integration for career and life success.
Arouet continues to fulfill this mission as we enter a new phase of expanding and deepening our services along with our many incredible community collaborators. With their best-in-class training and professional development programs, they are a valuable resource to Arouet’s client population.
Well I suppose the hardest part of telling any story is figuring out where to begin, So allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ashley, I am 30 years old, I am a daughter, a wife, a mother and I am also an inmate in the Arizona Department of Corrections. Is this the way I planned my life? Not exactly… I was voted “most likely to be a pop star” in my senior year of high school and look at me now! I’m far from making headlines, at least the ones I had hoped to be making. Read More >