- Is a 501c3 nonprofit corporation
- A modern, innovative second-chance movement
- A local advocate for Fair Chance employment
- A supportive, inspiring, and educational resource that assist clients in meeting their personal and professional reintegration goals
- A Workforce and Career Advancement Center – specializing in workforce training, identifying Fair Chance employers, and full-service career placement
- A local organization dedicated to educating, supporting and training fair chance employers
- Empowerment, services and education for women, their families and communities
- A holistic, inspiring, and educational Center For Success – that assist clients in meeting their personal and professional reintegration goals
By empowering women to take their lives back and embrace the next steps; Arouet’s pre-release program educates women about health/wellness, education/career preparation, community & family integration, and goal attainment.
After leaving prison, Arouet continues the journey with women after release by providing two post-release programs focused on mentorship, coaching, family reunification, financial literacy/budgeting, and career preparation.
Arouet provides scholarship funding to formerly incarcerated women, allowing them to achieve their higher educational goals.
We are pleased to find that our services and mission are such a success. We have had the privilege of helping so many women and this is what some of our clients are saying about us.
“The Arouet Mentorship program was an amazing experience. I was able to build stronger relationships, grow professionally, and have support for everything that can happen in a year after transition.”
“The Mentor program at Televerde from Arouet is really the embodiment of our core values. It is amazing to be part of an organization that cares about its employees like family.”
“Arouet provided services and support that were critical to my success. My mentor really made a difference in my successful reintegration with the community and now I’m part of the team!”
Donate Today and Receive an Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Alison Rapping, CEO
Tami Martinez, Director of Employment Services
Grant Packwood, Director of Community Affairs
Brandy Smith, Programs and Outreach Manager
Nancy Cade, Programs Coordinator
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Lynne Oldham, Zoom | Chair
Chevera Trillo, State of Arizona | Vice Chair
Tim Vatuone, Trinity Capital Investment | Treasurer
Dana Campbell Saylor, Community Leader | Member
Colleen Schwab, GPEC | Member
Jim Hooker, Televerde | Founder/Emeritus
Tasneem Doctor, Equality Health | Emeritus/Advisor